Read an interesting article about a small group of educators who will be traveling the country looking for amazing school and educators. Eventually, they will use the information they gather to create professional development videos and open their own school. You can read more, and even suggest schools for them to visit here: http://www.good.is/post/three-teachers-are-on-a-nationwide-quest-to-design-and-open-the-ultimate-school/
A big thank you to Jean over at Diving Into 2nd Grade for nominating me for not one, but two awards! Woo hoo!
First, the Versatile bloggers award
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Ok, seven random facts....
1. I used to sing (semi-professionally) and thought that was what I would do with my life
2. I am addicted to reality t.v., it is an obsession of mine.
3. I love music and will randomly belt out show tunes
4. I HATE cleaning, but I wish I didn't
5. When I was little I used to wish I was on "Little House on the Prairie"
6. I have been a dog bather at a grooming salon
7. I have 2 children, 14 years apart
And the nominees are.....
Fancy Free in Fourth
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
Fashionably in First Grade
My Silly Firsties
Our Future is Bright
Another big thank you to Cheryl over at
Diving Into Learning
for my next award
1. Follow the person who gave the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave the award.
3. Pass to 15 others.
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
Write On, Fourth Grade