Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Link up!

Looking for other teachers that teach the same grade as you do? Link up with your grade level at Caffeine and Lesson Plans . Don't forget to add your grade level button to your blog, with a link going back to the link up!

Want to link up with other teachers from your state? Link up with your state at Fifth in the Middle . Search by your region and then find your state. Again, don't forget to add the button and link to your blog :-)

It is fun to look at the other Arizona blogs. I love looking at classroom pictures and seeing how different they all are. (You can tell who had strict fire marshall codes)

Now that I got the job in third grade next year (still so unbelievably excited!) I am stalking third grade blogs even more than I was. So fun!

So join the party and link up!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your teaching job! Third grade is so much fun! :o) I am your newest follower!

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your job! You will love third grade! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I am so unbelievably excited!! :-). What are some must have's for my 3rd grade classroom? How about my class library?

    ReplyDelete